Skmei 1132 Brown Strap White Dial Original Fashion Men Business Watch Waterproof Quartz Leisure Wristwatch
– Zinc alloy watch shell, high quality genuine leather watchband, thickening and hard glass lens, stainless steel case back, stainless steel buckle
– Clock mechanism: The original Japanese quartz movement + electronic movement with Japanese batteries
– Movement function: Dual time display, chronograph, alarm, week, date
– Precise Japan quartz movement for accurate time keeping
– 30M daily water resistance ( Please don’t press any key underwater )
Watch style: Business,Casual,Fashion
Style elements: Big dial,Stainless Steel
Shape of the dial: Circular
Display type: Analog-Digital
Hour formats: 12 Hour
The bottom of the table: Ordinary
Case material: Alloy
Clasp type: Buckle
Band color: Black,Gold
Water resistance : 30 meters
The dial diameter: 40mm
The band width: 20mm
Wearable length: 255mm
Package weight: 0.061 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 25.50 x 4.00 x 1.00 cm / 10.04 x 1.57 x 0.39 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 26.50 x 5.00 x 2.00 cm / 10.43 x 1.97 x 0.79 inches
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as “water-resistant.” These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof – it’s ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.